Out of Status or Status Expiring

If you are in Canada on a Study Permit, TRV or PGWP and are at the risk of losing your status, come to us. We will advise you on your options and help you to restore your status. The Initial Assessment is FREE.

Status Extension

Whether you wish to extend your Study Permit, Work permit, or Visitor status, we will help build your case. The Initial Assessment is FREE.

Previously Refused Cases

Bring your past refusals to us, we will review and offer expert advice; you may still have a chance. The Initial Assessment is FREE.

Fast Application Processing

Once the required documents have been received; we apply most of our cases within 24-48 hours.


About Us

Immitrust is a boutique Canadian Immigration Consultancy firm that offers a wide variety of consultancy services to address your unique needs. Whether you have chosen Canada for a visit, to study, work or to move-in permanently, we are available to assist and guide you in realizing your dreams

Located in the Greater Toronto Area, Immitrust is owned and managed by ICCRC licensed Immigration Consultant in “good standing” with the Council. Founder and CEO, Sukhraj Boparai (ICCRC ID: R535857) is an accomplished academic with a long history of performance and achievements. Managing Director Navkiran Boparai is an alumnus of University of Toronto and carries a rich experience in Client Consultation and Business Management. We take pride in considering ourselves as “subject matter experts” and “trusted advisors” whose primary focus is “client satisfaction”

Our clients can confidently leverage on the depth of our knowledge to count on advice that can produce favorable results. At Immitrust, your “probability” of success is high!


We are committed doing our best for your successful migration. Our well qualified and experienced team provides various services with perfect guidance and errorless documentation.

Student Visa

Interested in coming to Canada to study in one of the many Undergraduate, Graduate, Masters or other Technical or Professional study programs? We will support you through the entire process from start to finish. Contact us for a free Initial Assessment.


On several occasions, you may need to extend your temporary stay in Canada – whether you are visiting, studying or working. If you are a Permanent Resident, you need to have a valid PR Card before you can leave and re-enter Canada. We can help with this need. Contact us for a free Initial Assessment of your case.

Spousal Sponsorship

you can invite your spouse on a Spouse Open Work Permit if you are an international student/work permit holder or permanently sponsor your better half if you are a PR/Citizen. Contact us today for a detailed assessment of your case.

Business Immigration

If you are planning to immigrate to Canada as an Investor, or to start a business, or as a self-employed person, the entire process could be tedious and cumbersome. We will guide you on every step along the way. Contact us for a free Initial Assessment of your case

Parents' Sponsorship

IRCC revises and opens the Parents Sponsorship program from time to time. An alternative option for family unification is the Super Visa program. We are always at the forefront of the latest updates. Contact us to stay current on the application process.

Express Entry

An online application intake system that determines your eligibility under one of the three Federal programs: Federal Skilled Worker (FSW), Federal Skilled Trades (FST), and Canadian Experience Class (CEC). Contact us for a free Initial Assessment.

Complete the form for FREE assessment of your case

You are few steps away to know your eligibility to immigrate to Canada